· If parents say, “Never take candy from strangers” then why do we celebrate Halloween?
· If London Bridge is standing why is there a song about it falling down?
· If you were driving at the speed of light and turned on your headlights, what would happen?
· Did Noah have woodpeckers on the ark? If he did, where did he keep them?
· If you had a three story house and were in the second floor, isn’t it possible that you can be upstairs and downstairs at the same time?
· What IF a man was dead and buried and three days later its empty?
What if God couldn’t take the time to bless us today because we couldn’t take the time to thank Him yesterday?
What if God decided to stop leading us tomorrow because we didn’t follow Him today?
What if we never saw another flower bloom because we grumbled when God sent the rain?
What if God didn’t walk with us today because we failed to recognize it as His day?
What if God took away the Bible tomorrow because we would not read it today?
What if, God took away His message because we failed to listen to the messenger?
THINK ABOUT THIS ONE………
What if God didn’t send His only begotten Son because He wanted us to be prepared to pay the price for sin.
What if the door of the church was closed because we did not open the door of our heart?
What if God stopped loving and caring for us because we failed to love and care for others?
What if God would not hear us today because we would not listen to Him?
What if God answered our prayers the way we answer His call to service?
What if God met our needs the way we give Him our lives?