THE DEFINITION OF BARBECUING
It’s the only type of cooking a “real man” will do. When a man volunteers to do the ’BBQ’ the following chain of events is put into motion:
1) The woman goes to the store.
2) The woman fixes the salad, vegetables, and dessert.
3) The woman prepares the meat for cooking, places it on a tray
along with the necessary cooking utensils, and takes it to the
man, who is lounging beside the grill.
4) The man places the meat on the grill.
5) The woman goes inside to set the table and check the vegetables.
6) The woman comes out to tell the man that the meat is burning.
7) The man takes the meat off the grill and hands it to the woman.
8) The woman prepares the plates and brings them to the table.
9) After eating, the woman clears the table and does the dishes.
10) Everyone praises the man and thanks him for his cooking efforts.
11) The man asks the woman how she enjoyed “her night off.” And,
upon seeing her annoyed reaction, concludes that there’s
just no pleasing some women.
Christmas Gift Ideas: https://tobeygjdshow.ecwid.com/?lang=en 1(844)429-3579 – Answered by our Partner: Computers & Websites Done Right, LLC.